The Ardmore Gateway Garden Plot Rental program offers neighborhood gardeners the opportunity to grow their own fresh produce in a designated area at the AGG site. All skill and experience levels are welcome as we share information and resources, increasing our knowledge of the natural process of growing food. Included in the price of the rented garden plot are annual soil amendments, access to water, and the use of our ever-growing compost piles. Below are the expectations for those participating in our rental plot program.
Expectations for Gardeners
- Spend at least two hours a month volunteering, whether by working at the garden, participating in a committee, on serving on the Board. Many gardeners contribute time in multiple areas.
- Attend a spring orientation session on 3/11/17.
- Become familiar with and abide by our Community Standards.
- Participate in the process of filling and amending your rental plot(s) at the start of the season.
- Provide basic tools such as gloves, a trowel, and a watering can, as well as plants, seeds and any trellising materials for your rental plot.
Now taking applications for for the 2017 season!
4’x4′ Plot: $50
4’x6′ Plot: $60
4’x8′ Plot: $70
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions.